Montfort meals are kid friendly and nutritionally sound. Menus and standardized receipts are planned by University Alfonso X el Sabio dietitians and certified school nutrition experts to meet healthier meal requirements
Montfort meal pattern standards include:
* Limiting calories based on age to ensure proper portion size
* Ensuring the students select a fruit or vegetable serving with every meal
* Offering weekly servings of dark green and orange or red vegetables
* Increase in the offerings of whole-grain rich food
* Offering skim and 1% milk choices
* Restricting saturated fat transferred and sodium
To meet the diversity of eating , nutritional and cultural habits of all students, the school has low-calorie, vegetarian, vegan, kosher and halal menus upon request.
- 8:30 BREAKFAST
- 12:15 M.B.S. LUNCH
- 12:30 PRIMARY EDUCATION LUNCH
- 13:30 E.S.O. & BACHILLERATO LUNCH
- 16:50 AFTERNOON SNACK
- 20:00 DINNER
Teachers take care about the education for the health and personal hygiene, in order to develop and strengthen the acquisition of correct eating habits, rules of behaviour , eating etiquette and proper use and maintenance of the eating tools, engaging the students in tasks, projects and interventions to be developed in the canteens.
*In order to meet the diversity of eating , nutritional and cultural habits of all students, the school has low-calorie, vegetarian, vegan, kosher and halal menus upon request.
TO SEE NOVEMBER MENU CLICK IN>