The school uniform consists of:
- Girls: Montfort scottish kilt and School tie. White shirt/blouse under and navy blue cardigan with embroidered Montfort coat of arms.
- Boys: Grey pants, school tie, white shirt, navy blue jersey with v-neck with embroidered Montfort coat of arms.
For both: Socks – black for boys and blue for girls. Black shoes for both sexes.
- Yellow polo shirt with embroidered Montfort coat of arms , instead of white shirt and tie.
Students in Infant Education ( 2-5 years): In addition to the uniform, green baby according to the official model. The students in early childhood (2 and 3 years), must keep at School an extra set of clothes in order to be able to change clothes in case of need. These clothes ( underwear, pants and socks), need not to fit the uniform models. They will hand it on the first day of class in a plastic bag, and will be kept at school in their personal closet.
The fitness equipment, is the mandatory uniform to be used in the Physical Education classes.
- The sports uniform consists of: the official track suit,. shorts and T-shirt design with embroidered Montfort logo and sports shoes (of free design).
- Days of swimming class: Full swimsuit (not a bikini for girls), cap and towel, in a bag.
The equipment of boarding students must include:
- Two laundry bags (with the name surnames and course of the student).
- Bag with toiletries: Shampoo, gel, toothpaste and toothbrush, comb, etc..
- Three towels (two large for shower and one smaller for hands).
- Two pajamas.
- A bathrobe or gown.
- A swimsuit for the pool.
To avoid losses and confusions, all items and personal belongings must be marked with the student’s name and surname.
Boarding Students after 17.00 hours are allowed to use their personal “street clothes”, always in accordance with the correct and proper school etiquette.
School uniform items can be found at the following “El Corte inglés” department stores:
CENTRO COMERCIAL EL CORTE INGLÉS ALCALÁ DE HENARES (Maximum stockage). SEE MAP HERE
Avda Juan Carlos I, S/n
28806 – Alcalá de Henares.
Telf. 91 887 28 00.
CENTRO COMERCIAL EL CORTE INGLÉS PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA. SEE MAP HERE
C/ Raimundo Fernández Villaverde, 79
28003 – Madrid
Telf.: 91 418 88 00
CENTRO COMERCIAL EL CORTE INGLÉS GOYA. SEE MAP HERE
C/ Goya, 76
28009 – Madrid
Telf.: 91 432 93 00